Substance Abuse Therapy in Chicago
If you're looking for substance abuse therapy - we’re here for you! Addiction is a disease that can impact people from all walks of life. Addiction therapists at Tandem Psychology take a personalized, holistic approach to treatment.
Let this be the start of your road to recovery.
Do any of these sound like you?
- You need more to drink (or more of a drug) to feel the same effect
- You decided to stop drinking for a week, but it only lasted a couple of days
- You don’t feel hangovers anymore
- You keep getting drunker than you want to
- You spend a lot of time thinking about your next drink or a drug
- You are still taking a drug that you no longer need for a health problem
- You have missed time at work, with friends, or with family because of alcohol or drugs
- You have felt like your life would be better if you didn’t drink or use drugs
- You want people to mind their own business about your drinking
- You use alcohol or drugs to not feel emotional pain