We are Chicago area psychologists, social workers, and counselors. We’re committed to providing the highest quality therapy, in tandem with you, to help you live the life that you want to live.
- Our clients deserve our best.
- Everyone can heal and grow.
- We will work in tandem with you to cultivate change.
- Growth takes courage.
- Power and privilege impact one’s experiences, behaviors, choices, and self-worth.
- No two people are alike and individual differences must be celebrated.
- We, too, have biases and must consistently work to recognize and challenge our biases.
We consistently work to put our values into action. Our psychologists, social workers, and counselors consistently give of their time both through sliding scale therapy as well as to community organizations and projects. Here are some of the organizations and projects that we financially support:
ReVive works with love and compassion to end homelessness and restore hope, that all might flourish for a better Chicago.
Lambda Legal works to achieve full recognition of the civil rights of LGBT people and everyone living with HIV through impact litigation, education, and public policy.
The ACLU works in courts, legislatures, and communities to defend and preserve the individual rights and liberties of everyone in the country.
Theo Ubique is committed to creating a culture of belonging for every person in the community through the principles of equity, diversity, inclusion, and accessibility.
We believe that you have the capacity to make changes to the patterns that keep you stuck. Seeking the support of a therapist takes courage. We celebrate your courage and would be honored to join your journey.