Depression Therapist in Chicago
It’s normal to have good days and bad days. Feeling down day after day is not normal and doesn’t have to be that way. You may be experiencing depression.
Do any of these sound like you?
- You feel down and blue day after day
- You lack confidence
- You feel guilty for small things
- You think that you or your life isn’t worth anything at times
- You find it hard to get out of bed or can’t seem to sleep at night
- You’re restless and can’t seem to sit still
- You don’t want to see people, often have conflicts with others, or are irritable
- You have a hard time making decisions
- You can’t concentrate