OCD Therapy in Chicago
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) affects millions of people, yet it can be lonely and isolating - OCD therapy can help!
Do any of these sound like you?
- You “need” things in symmetrical or perfect order
- You have a nagging thought that you can’t get out of your head
- You excessively check on things (i.e., door is locked, stove is off, baby is breathing, etc)
- You obsessively clean or wash your hands
- You constantly worry about aggression toward yourself or others
- You walk a certain path because you think not doing so would lead to catastrophe
- You have unwanted, forbidden, or taboo thoughts about sex, religion, or harm
- You compulsively count
- You are often ordering and arranging things in a particular way