Anger Management Therapist in Chicago
Anger is real, valid, and not always bad.
The world is full of injustices and a healthy response can be anger. Anger can motivate you to advocate for others or yourself; anger can help you define your boundaries; and, anger can help you find creative solutions to problems. But, uncontrollable anger can hinder your quality of life, your physical health, your professional aspirations, and your relationships.
Do any of these sound like you?
- You have explosive reactions to small events
- You get hostile when faced with insignificant irritants
- You consistently complain about and are disrespectful of authority figures
- You have a hard time calming down after you’re upset
- You use passive aggressive tactics to communicate
- You have blinding rage
- You break things or threaten harm when you’re mad
- You use verbally abusive language
- You have been told that you create problems when you’re mad